Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changing!!!!!!

Overdue Halloween Vid! 

 
Photos of David Bowie appear courtesy of David Bowie and RCA records. But that's me in the middle!

I apologize blogosphere for not posting this sooner. The day after the event I did this for took place, I started jury duty (bluuuuurg,) and this weekend has been the earliest I could sit to edit all the videos together--- and there was over half an hour of footage! - Which is really pittance because it took me a good 2-2.5 hours to do this the day of... 
The theme of this shindig was "Lost in Space"-space culture from the 50's-70's or thereabouts. So anything from TV, the actual space race, movies, music, all acceptable. I chose to do a version of David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust from the 1970's but more Spiders from Mars than Aladdin Sane. I figured if anyone else had thought to attempt it, there were definitely going to show up with a lightening bolt on their face. Also, in the past this gig is sort of a masquerade, so I added a bit of a glitter mask to this look that is of my own creation rather than anything I could find him wearing. 
One last note, while my hair looks green in some of the photos, that's more weird lighting in my bedroom at night. (It's green...) my hair was more of an orangey straw color from spray. (Heck no I'm not permanently coloring my hair for one night only!)
Any who, do watch, I sped it up just to keep it from being twenty minutes long, ENJOY!!!

"Ziggy Stardust" and "Oh! You Pretty Things" courtesy of David Bowie and RCA Records 
BKBTY





No comments:

Post a Comment