Monday, January 20, 2014

Nails!!!


Solstice Colors


I went back to my favorite haunt OCC for a fun winter color and chanced upon "blackboard." It's a dark dark evergreen, harkening back to the 1970/early 80's era of green blackboards. It's fun to try and remember them. Mostly I just remember the black blackboards and then the white boards, and then finally the smart boards, which in truth were probably some of the stupidest machines I've ever had to interface with. The number of times one had to recalibrate it. Re-dic. Anyhow, this lovely lacquer will set and STAY! (Hah take that math class! Score one for beauty products!) I decided to pair my pine find with "copper head." A clear base filled with rose gold glitter color that I might be somewhat obsessed with and try to use... a lot... Fairly basic application but a fun little chevron here and there. Beautimus!
BKBTY

No comments:

Post a Comment