Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Glorious and Happy 4th!

"Let's Say it with Fire Crackers..."




Or not, as everything flamable seems to be illegal in NYS.... When I would spend my summers in Canada and celebrate independace week, we always got big sparklers and wrote our names in cursive in the dark around a beach bonfire complete with weenie roast/marshmallow toast. I also think about my mom's potato salad, fresh fruit pie, and powdered ice tea mix :) I'll be heading there soon enough so I'll not get too sniffly, but I am going to get out of THIS CITY and head to a friend's pool for the day!!!!!! If you have today off, I hope you are getting somewhere cool where's there's water or at least AC like a movie theatre. Have a super duper holiday!!!!!! *here are some video's I always associate with today....









and last but SOOOOO not least. In fact everything about this musical is the 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment