Thursday, July 11, 2013

Product Updates!

Delicious New Flavors!!!!

Just a brief update about a couple of my fav products I've mentioned on this page. Kevita has two new lemon cayenne "cleanse" and a lime mint coconut "mojita." I haven't tried the cleanse, mostly because I prefer the flavors that also contain coconut water. I HAVE tried the mojita and it's awesome. Perfect for summer, and a great addition at a party if you abstain from alcohol, or if you like dehydrating while rehydrating you could add a little rum right in there and have yourself a lazy man's mojito ;)
flavors, a
The second are new ice cream bars in the no sugar added So Delicious line. Mini no sugar added fudge bars and mini no sugar added vanilla bars. I just tried the
vanilla bars, -- little vanilla coconut ice cream bars enrobed in no sugar added chocolate. Oh man. Heaven. So good. They come 4 to a pack and are little, so they're such a perfect size for that afternoon sweet tooth and great for sharing. They also help me with my biggest problem, eating an entire pint of coconut ice cream in one sitting because oh man its gets so melty and puffy and I can't stop. These are nicely pre-parceled out into the correct proportion and the rest won't be getting melty and irresistible. Yet.
Two perfect additions for summer time fun, try some out this weekend while you wander around the Bastille Day celebrations and intense Boules competitions!!!!!

BKBTY

No comments:

Post a Comment