Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Hooked and I can't Stop Starin'

Suspiria Pink!
Ok so I may have bought more than one nail laquer at OCC when I went in for "Black Dahlia" for my wedding self pedi. The second hue I bought for bright summer wear is called "Suspiria" and is another shade from their latest "Psychological Thriller" collection. Named after the 1977 Italian flick about witches teaching at a ballet academy (um, AWESOME.) It's described as an opaque bright UV

magenta but that doesn't quite seem to do it justice. I put it on my toesies a couple days ago and nearly tripped walking outside they looked so bright and pretty!!! It's the shade of pinky purple often traditionally captured in Saree or lipsticks during the late 80's, except it's not frosted. So pretty. Highly recommending this one before the new line comes out and this one disappears....
BKBTY



No comments:

Post a Comment