Sunday, July 14, 2013

Somebody's Getting Married!!!!!!

Mission Accomplished <3



Yup I'm startin' this post with a video. Perhaps in a way to apologize for my two day absence, but mostly because I'm just so darn jazzed about the nuptials I attended yesterday. As those of you who follow my blog know, this weekend I was a bridesmaid and hair & makeup artist for my college best friend and roomie. It was a beautiful day, and I was able to pull off my morning marathon of six updos and makeup apps in as many hours. (with 15 min to spare. WHAAAAAAT?!?!!?!! yeah I'm jazzed about that too...) Sometimes it pays to be anal retentive and an over planner.....  The ladies were, and looked, awesome, with pics coming soon to share. It was a beautimus day with fantastic people and I couldn't more pleased with how everything went (aside from the 30 seconds when my air compressor wasn't starting in the morning = me almost having a heart attack.) I'll not veer too off topic into my personal life on this blog, but needless to say I am back, feeling refreshed (!), and happy for one of the best people I know, and her new Mr. 

BKBTY

No comments:

Post a Comment