Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crazy Times

An Apology in Advance

Have you ever been a starting out blogger faced with the reality of little to no internet connection for twelve days??? Yeah that's kinda where I stand now. I'm upstate for a wedding and will be spending much of my time in a small country house kinda in the middle of no where in terms of internet, phone, cable.....I will try MY BEST to continue to cater to you guys. I'll DEFINITELY be doing a lot of cooking and will have access to a better camera, so expect a good amount of food blogging and hopefully some wedding makeup insights. But I whole heartedly apologize if 48 hrs pass and there aren't any new posts. It's not for lack of wanting, but merely lack of internet....It is only temporary however, so no fear about that. This might be a perfect segue though to thank everyone who has been reading and liking and sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger. It's been very encouraging to see my readership go from 20 views a day to over 100 in only a couple weeks! Thank you all so much!!!!

BKBTY

No comments:

Post a Comment