Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm Back....

Wedding Pics
Well that feels like it was a very long time -- which was fantastic for me (tee hee) but a long time to go without posting. (Sworry) As promised here are some photos of the bride and her bridal party. My main products used were Temptu airbrush foundation, blush, and bronzer. I used the Sephora Smokey Studio II, I reviewed for eye shadow and lip gloss. Kryolan's Lip Rouge mini-palette in classic matte for lipstick and everyone's makeup was set with Ben Nye translucent face powder. Hair was styled on a budget (mostly bobby pins and a prayer there) but some Aquanet did come in quite handy :) ****All Photos Copyright "Matchstick Photography" July 2013*****




 Again for large images click on any of the thumbnails and you can view all the images like an album :)










 BKBTY



No comments:

Post a Comment